Preparing for such a major exam can be daunting.
Get help from an expert who has done it before.
No matter where you are in the world, we’ve got you covered.
Our tutors graduated from top universities
IB (International Baccalaureate) programs and IB classes are academically-challenging, interdisciplinary courses and exams designed to prepare students for university.
International Baccalaureate Programs
- The IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) for children aged 3 to 12
- The Middle Years Programme (MYP) for children aged 11-16.
- The IB Diploma Programme for children aged 16-19
- The IB Career-related Programme for children aged 16-19.
In this course, together with a private tutor, you will learn how to master the IB exam content for the subject of your choice. Your tutor will help you understand the relevant concepts, and assess your progress through practice exams. You will also learn how to effectively answer the free-response questions to receive a higher scoring.
Unlike other IB courses, this course is a private one-on-one lesson. You will study at the perfect pace for you, as opposed to being limited by your peers. You can expect to be sufficiently challenged and constantly improving, rather than wasting time reviewing concepts you already know.
What you will learn
IB Primary Years Programme (PYP):
- Social Studies
IB Middle Years Programme:
- Language Acquisition (English & Mandarin)
- Language & Literature (English)
- Individuals & Societies
- Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Sciences)
- And More.
IB Diploma Programme:
- Language & Literature (English) | SL & HL
- Language Acquisition | SL & HL
- Individuals and Societies | SL & HL
- Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science) | SL & HL
- The Arts
How it works
Need more info?
Leave your phone number, and we’ll call you back to discuss how we can help you.